Samson is focused on US Resource Plays and Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
Samson Exploration, LLC
Samson Exploration, LLC operates in Wyoming and Texas.
- Samson acquired properties in the DJ Basin in 1Qtr 2015 which marked its entry into the Rockies. The producing properties and drilling rights to over 70,000 net acres are located in the Northern DJ Basin in Laramie County, Wyoming. Samson is currently developing the Codell and Niobrara formations across our acreage position through a horizontal drilling program.
Samson Offshore, LLC
Samson Offshore, LLC owns non-operated interests in the Deepwater GOM. Samson has been highly successful in making multiple significant discoveries in the Miocene and Wilcox subsalt trends since 2006.
- Has extensive seismic coverage, including licenses to over 2,500 blocks of 3D prestack migrated depth data.
- Employs exceptional personnel with proven track records of Deepwater exploration success.
- Current producing assets include:
- Gunflint (Noble Energy operated) -- 19.13% Working Interest ("WI") -- currently producing ~ 20,000 BOEPD.