Samson Energy and subsidiaries have years of successful experience working with our royalty, working and other interest owners

Owner Relations - FAQs

How do I notify you of a change of address?

An address change must be made in writing and must include your signature. You may prepare your own change request or use Samson Exploration LLC's change of address form. An address change can be mailed or faxed to the address clerk at the address below.

Samson Exploration, LLC
Attn: Address Clerk
PO Box 1709
Tulsa, OK 74101
Fax: (918) 878-8398

Do you offer Direct Deposit?

Royalty owners paid by Samson Exploration, LLC may apply for their royalty payments to be deposited directly into their designated bank account. For information regarding direct deposit, please click here.

When are checks issued?

Your check is usually mailed on the 25th day of each month. If the 25th day is on a weekend or a holiday, your check will be mailed on the next regular business day.

What is your minimum check amount?

Payments are issued when the distributable amount exceeds $100, unless other arrangements have been made. If your account balance does not accrue to $100, a check will be issued on the next regular check date when your account accrues to $100 or more. In some instances, adjustments to earlier payments can result in a negative account balance. When this occurs, payments for future sales will be applied to the negative balance until the account returns to a positive balance that exceeds $100, at which time, a check will be mailed on the next regular check date. Additionally, Samson Exploration, LLC will make annual payments on November 1st on accounts with distributable amounts less than $100.

What should I do if I have not received my check or if my check has been lost?

Samson Exploration, LLC cannot place a stop payment on a lost check until the check is at least 15 business days old. If you have not received your check by the 15th business day following the 25th of the previous month, please notify Owner Relations by phone, fax, or e-mail to have this check reissued on a following check.

How do I get a copy of my check detail or joint interest billing statement?

You may use to request this information. You may also contact Owner Relations at the toll free number 877.501.3272 and request this information using the Automated Voice-Mail System.

How do I notify Samson Exploration, LLC of a transfer of interest or name change?

Name change and transfer instructions are provided on the Ownership Changes and Updates page.

When are the Form 1099 Miscellaneous Income statements mailed?

These are mailed by January 31st of each year. A copy of these statements may be obtained by contacting the Owner Relations Department.

What is my PIN code?

Each owner is set up in the system with a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is defaulted to the last four digits of your Social Security or Federal Tax Identification Number. This PIN will automatically expire in 6 months. If your PIN number has expired, you will be prompted to enter a new four digit numerical PIN before access to your account will be granted. If you are having problems with your PIN, feel free to contact the Owner Relations Department.

Contact Information

Samson Exploration, LLC
Attn: Owner Relations
P.O. Box 1709
Tulsa, OK 74101

Phone 918.879.0279 or toll free 877.501.3272

Fax 918.878.8398